Pages

May 20, 2013

Hello Monday



Took this on the drive home tonight, the sky was showing off.


Hello Monday,

Hello getting home from a long weekend in Kingston.

Hello missing our friends Morgan and Dan and their kids already.

Hello going through our engagement photos that Morgan took today- I hope to share them soon, we got some good ones!

Hello needing to get back to healthy eating, we really splurged this weekend. (For the record that Thai food and cheesecake was WORTH it!)

Hello confirming some wedding details this week, and hopefully booking the date at the venue officially!

Hello to a shorter work week that won't make us any less busy!

Hello to lot's of celebrating all week long.

Hello Monday, I'm ready for another busy week!

I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)