Pages

May 18, 2013

Falling for Friday

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /

I think quite a few of my Falling for Friday posts in the near future are going to involve some wedding ideas. I'll try not to go overboard, but just a heads up;) I've actually been collecting wedding ideas on my Pinterest board over the past year, so I already have some pretty good ideas for decor, and we found an amazing venue this week so it's all coming together fast! These next few months are going to fly by I'm sure:)

1. Such a gorgeous image. I hope I can get my photography up to that level someday!

2. Painted and distressed mason jars in pastel colours- definitely an idea I want to pursue, I'm thinking in different shades of blue. Teal is my main wedding colour.

3. Such a dreamy dining room setting. We won't be getting a picnic table any time soon, (though I would love that), but I'm thinking we could swing string lights.

4. A cute summer outfit that I would wear every day if I could. I'm a stripe addict.

5. More colour inspiration for the wedding. If we weren't having a fall wedding I'd probably have some mint and sea foam in the mix! Seriously, I just love all shades of blue.

6. Can't stop thinking about this dress from Ever+Mi Crush. I'm pretty sure I'm going to order it to wear for one of my bridal showers!

7. Love everything about this. A great idea for a display.

I'm linking up with Just Dawnelle, Kelly Westover and Because of Jackie this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)