Pages

Jul 4, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Goodness, where have I been?

 I really don't have a good excuse for my absence.

Yes, I have been busy with birthdays, special occasions, family visiting, a full social calendar and wedding planning. Those aren't cutting it as excuses though. (Not to be confused with that time I intentionally stepped back from social media for awhile.)

Busy just cannot be an excuse for me anymore. With blogging, you have to commit to making the time. There are daily bloggers out there far busier than I am, making the time.

So what I am not so eloquently trying to say is that I am committing now to making time for (at least) two bog posts per week. Not just "Falling for Friday" , "Life via Instagram", or "Hello Monday" (though I love and hope to continue with those from time to time). I mean posts where I actually write what I am thinking, or update what's going on in my daily life. I can do that.

I really do love blogging and have missed it this past month. It is my favorite way to document my life.

Since I don't just want to skip over June entirely, I will be back with a few update posts. June was so much fun, and busy, and frustrating, and filled with celebration. I want to remember all of it.

With just three months left until our wedding (WHAT?!) I want to have this record of our engagement as well. A lot can happen in a month, heck a week!

For right now, I say bring on July and welcome summer! I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)