Pages

Apr 5, 2013

Falling for Friday

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Oh it's been quite a week for me. I'm feeling tired, and a little stressed tonight, but I'm telling you putting this collage together picked up my mood!

1. I know that the whole egg shell garden thing is old news, but I am really wanting to try it, especially with mini succulents!

2. The combination of white, gold and mint in the runway photo is something I am really loving right now- I really want to incorporate mint into my wardrobe.

3. I know I post ring pictures a lot- but I cannot get enough of these ones.

4. I profess my love for Lisa Leonard's work often on my blog, this what I currently have my eye on from her gold collection.

5. Gorgeous messy hairstyle that I'd like to try soon.

6. These DIY geometric print bags are so fun and bright! On my to-do list:)

7. These bowls from Anthropology need to get in my cupboards asap, blue is my favourite colour.

Bright spring colours mixed with gold jewellery, that's what I'm loving this week. Cannot wait to see what everyone is is loving! I'm joining Just Dawnelle, Westover Manor and La Petite Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)