Pages

Jan 1, 2013

Sister Shopping Day

I won't list all my purchases this time;) My sister and I set out in yet another snow storm last Thursday morning to do some shopping. Let's just say my gift cards were put to good use, and I have a decent amount of new clothes now:) I think my favourite find was a pair of Minnetonka Moccasins at half off! I remember having a pair of moccasins at a child, I've always loved them. They are so incredibly comfortable.

What I enjoyed most about that day was getting to spend quality time with my sister. I had been so sick the last couple months and she had been consumed with school work. Even though we live together, it seemed like we barely saw each other. Yesterday was really special. We had plenty of time to talk as we shopped (Starbucks in hand of course!) I would love it if we could do that again soon. Ok, maybe we won't spend as much money-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)