Pages

Mar 19, 2013

7 Years

Photo taken in 2007 (I think) while watching The Ottawa Senators in the Stanley Cup Playoff's at a bar (hence Ben's necklace).

Seven years ago on the 13th of March 2006, Ben and I decided to embark on this crazy, wonderful journey together. I was young, I was nervous, but I took the leap. Let me tell you, it did not take me too long before I realized that I had found someone truly wonderful. Within that first year I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. He is my best friend, someone I can be completely honest with, and I look forward to coming home to him everyday. I am posting this much later than I had intended (life happens), but- Happy 7th anniversary Ben, I hope you know how much I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)