Pages

Aug 24, 2013

More vacation- Girls Day Out

While I was on vacation I spent a couple of "girls only" days with my Mom, sister and cousin. My cousin moved back to Montreal last Sunday after spending almost three months with my family- so these days were so special to all of us. The first day trip involved shopping for my Mom's dress to wear at the wedding and a delicious lunch at Swiss Chalet. My mom found an amazing purple lace dress to wear and I am beyond excited to see her in it in just over a month! We all had fun helping her decide:)

This is by far the best photo taken of my Mom, sister and I - ever. Thanks to Meaghan for taking it.

Next we took a scenic drive down to Constance Bay to walk on the beach. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story. 







It was a beautiful day.

Our next girls day was spent in Almonte- an adorable small town just a 30 minute drive from Ottawa. We have been driving up there occasionally for years, but Meaghan had never been. I'm pretty sure she fell in love with it, just like we have. It's full of antique shops, boutiques and cute restaurants! Were I not saving for my wedding/honeymoon right now I would have come home with many treasures! Again, I'm going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking here;)

                       I don't take a whole lot of outfit photos lately, but I really loved this one!
Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: Walmart
Belt: Street vendor in NYC

 I did bring home a vintage suitcase from this shop:) $20- score!!


 My Mom's favourite Tea Room















The pictures taken by the water are from my Nikon SLR camera, I need to take it out more often. 

Just looking at these photos makes me want to go back immediately! Also makes me wish my cousin were still here in Ottawa- it was amazing spending so much time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)