Pages

Oct 22, 2013

Hello Monday

Sunrise this past Saturday on the way to Kingston


Hello rainy weather, chilly temperatures and hot chocolate in the morning.

Hello missing the weekend- we were in Kingston with Morgan and her family; we had a blast and always hate leaving.

Hello to being back to blogging after my wedding hiatus.

Oh, I’m MARRIED!

So hello to being a newlywed and loving it!

Hello to eagerly awaiting our wedding photos- I cannot wait to share!

Hello to looking back over the past month and wondering how time flew so quickly.

Hello to a busy fall season in both my personal and professional life. Keeps thing’s interesting.

Hello Monday- it’s hard to believe that a new week has begun again, but here we are. I’m ready.


I’m linking up with Lisa Leonard. 

2 comments:

  1. congrats also from me! can`t wait for some photos! many greetings from far, noni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be posting photos as soon as I get them:)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)