Pages

Oct 2, 2012

Dear Fall


               Image taken from Pinterest



Dear Fall, I love you a lot. 
I get excited for your arrival every year, and here are the reasons why :

Leaves changing colour

Crisp air

Apple Picking and fresh apple sauce

Comfy sweaters, boots, and scarves wearing weather

Apple crisp and pie baking

Caramel apples

Hot chocolate

Pumpkin spice anything

Decorating with fall colours- reds, greens, yellows, oranges

Halloween candy

Fall crafts with the kiddos

New beginnings

Curling up with a good book on a chilly night

Making a new soup every week

Our annual trek to the Gatineau Hills to take pictures just after the leaves change colour

Thanksgiving

Pumpkin patches

Remembering when we met

Christmas is coming :)


My whole attitude changes come fall. There's so much more excitement in the air, and Thanksgiving and Christmas have got to be my top two favourite holidays. I cannot stop thinking of crafts I want to do, (both with the kids and for myself), what new recipes I want to try, and I have a crazy obsession with boots right now (granted I only own one pair, so I think that's ok!). I've already ordered this cowl in cranberry red and cannot wait for it to arrive!


Ben and I will be making that trip to Gatineau this Saturday, and I'm really looking forward to it! It's a really beautiful hiking spot full of hills and trees, and it's stunning in the fall. We make sure that the trip is part of our special dates every year, and I love that. For the record, we met seven years ago in late September at University, isn't that crazy? We'll celebrate our seventh anniversary in March:)

I feel like this will be a really good season in our lives. I hope that I don't forget to document all the little thing's, because they are becoming more important to me as the years pass. The big thing's? I've got that covered;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)