Pages

Dec 1, 2011

I am (blank) because...

*Got this idea from Little Miss Momma http://www.littlemissmomma.com/ (love her blog!)


I am weird because...

I hate the taste of butter

I am afraid of walking over sewer grates

If there are a bunch of different foods on my plate, I always eat each one individually instead of all together. (I get made fun of for that one)

I have a really hard time letting go, whether it's an item of clothing that I don't really wear or a relationship that wasn't working, it's not easy for me.

I usually start counting down to Christmas in September :)


I am a bad friend because...

Sometimes I'm too tired to go out

My feeling get hurt easily

I am terrible at confrontation, I hate it.


I am a good friend because...

I would do anything for my friends

I am loyal

I try really hard to keep in touch

I think having friends is one of life's greatest blessings


I am sad because...

I don't know how to be patient

I hate being in debt

I'm not as healthy as I'd like to be

There are some people in my life who are truly struggling


I am happy because...

Christmas is coming

I feel very inspired creatively

My job brings me joy

I have a wonderful guy to come home to


I am excited for...

Our Europe trip next summer

Christmas!

The first good snowfall (any day now please?!)

Spending my Christmas holiday with my family

More date nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)