Pages

Apr 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

So we're supposed to get a huge snow storm tomorrow. That is not cool. Just a few days ago I figured Spring had finally arrived and was here to stay...but I see warm temperatures on the horizon this weekend so I figure this snow will melt fast and we'll consider this a blip. In the meantime my outfit choices have been switching from heavy sweaters, darker colours and many many layers to lighter clothing and bright pops of colour. In terms of how I dress, there are aspects from each season that I love, and I certainly was excited for cable knit sweaters, long boots and scarves this past winter. I love being warm and comfortable. But as I've mentioned before, I am tired of the dreary weather now, and I'm over bundling up, so I'm pretty excited to be dressing for Spring! (Don't even get me started on how much I love it when summer rolls around and I can live in dresses.)

Here's a couple of my outfits this week. I'm posting this for What I Wore Wednesday, (a day late because I decided I would join in only this morning). So please excuse the poor quality photos- my apartment has terrible lighting and I really need to get someone to take pictures for me... or to set up my tripod.

 Top: Gift from Mom
Floral Cardigan: Gift from Mom
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Gold Chevron Necklace: Lisa Leonard Designs
Golden Wrap Head Scarf: Just Lovely Things


 Top: Smart Set
Aqua Sweater: Joe Fresh
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Ruby Red Necklace: Lisa Leonard Designs
Headband: Aerie

Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans: Smart Set
Watch: Fossil- gift from Ben
Modern Pearl Rosette Necklace: Allora Handmade

I'm linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy this week!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you left a comment so that I could get to know you:)